Musiker sucht Pianist/Keyboarder sucht Band Richtung Punkrock,Indie öä

Maurice Mattern

Neuer Benutzer
Moin, Maurice Mattern (20) Suche eine Band Richtung Großstadtgeflüster Heisskalt Aufbauwest KraftKlub ö.ä ^^ Spiele seit 13 Jahren Klavier und Keyboard und würde mich gerne in eine Junge Band mit einfinden.
Bei Interesse meldet euch !
LGM

Maurice Mattern

Neuer Benutzer
Hey das hört sich sehr interessant an :) liebend gerne würde ich euch mal treffen um euch kennen zu lernen und einfach mal zu schauen ob ich bei euch reinpasse ;) wenn du/ihr sehen wollt wie ich Klavier spiele habe ich momentan 2 videos auf Facebook unter der Seite RHG-Studios.

Hey i^ll try it in english when its better for you i do not know my english is like your german ;D
so it sounds really interesting i would like to meet you just to talk and see where we can go together and things like that, when you would like to hear and see me at the piano you can go on Facebook at the site RHG-Studios there are two videos i am playing the piano i can play on the other hand synths sounds and strings with this thing, i connect it with an laptop an then i can use many Instruments from my programs when we´re needing it.

so I hope that we can work together and have many fun together have a nice evening
- Maurice Mattern

Oben